We hosted our first wedding on the 4th September 2021 and have come to the end of our first successful wedding season for 2022. We are now ready to discuss how we can create your perfect day in 2023/24. Our dates have booked really quickly, and we only have one date left for a 100-150 guest wedding package for 2023, so now is the time to secure your dream day if you would like to get married at Bridle & Groom. Our prices include use of the venue and food in one affordable package; whether you are looking for a large wedding for 150 guests or a small cosy wedding for 50 guests our venue can create the perfect atmosphere for you.
We are almost fully booked for 2023 as we only host 15 weddings per year!
We have one Shire Package for 100-150 guests left for 2023 – for a Wedding Ceremony and large evening party:
A wedding ceremony for up to 60 guests (including two Registrars and the Bride & Groom) plus the Bride's bouquet, venue flower decorations and props.
A Hog roast for 100 guests in the Marquee, use of the Eq-wine horse box bar ad evening party. The wedding cake, and a late evening, cheeseboard, biscuits, hotdogs and sausage rolls for peckish guests £9350* (Additional guests up to 150- £35 per person).
We are now taking bookings for 2024 please refer to Wedding packages.
*All packages include:
· A personal wedding planner to guide you through to your special day.
· Bridle and Groom staff for service, including one bar man (a second bar person can be secured for £150).
· Prosecco wall and arrival drinks (children’s drinks are free),
· Wooden chairs for the licensed Garden Wedding Room with sashes and cream seat pads and flowers for the beam and ceremony stage.
· Use of the marquee with lights and dance floor, round or oblong tables, leather chairs for the top table, cutlery and crockery, glasses and table linen, Habitat, sturdy metal chairs with white covers and hessian sashes (we are happy for you to personalise any items if required).
· The wedding cake (Three-tiered Fruit cake, Victoria sponge, naked or iced or a modern brownie tower of cheese tower) and the bride’s bouquet in the colour and style of your choice.
· Use of the Carte Blanche golf cart for photos or to bring guests to the venue from the car park.
· Disabled access and toilet facilities.
· Exclusive use of the venue and wedding photo opportunities with the farm animals.
· Natural confetti made from flower petals and petal holders for guests.
· All farm props including wooden ladders, antique farm cart, donket cart, bird cages and flower jugs, wooden log cake and candle stands, and a wooden easel for the table plans and large glass lanterns and candles and much more!
· An overnight stay in the glamping, honeymoon, bell tent with double bed and relaxing chairs. (Guests can stay in one of the four 4m bell tents for an additional cost of £50 per night x 4 guests).
· A Blackwater breakfast fry up is available for guests staying overnight (£10 PP).
We are a flexible venue with a variety of styles and colour schemes available;
please contact me for a chat:
Lisa Evans 07932976167